Integration & Connectivity
Untangle your internal systems infrastructure by letting SWIP do the work for you.
SWIP’s generic financial integration platform will connect to your internal data sources minimizing the resource demand from your internal IT department, letting your staff focus on business enhancing activities.
- SWIP connects to API:s, Message Queues, reads data from files and databases
- It supports trading and banking standards such as FIX, FpML, SWIFT and accounting standards such as SIE.
- Let SWIP be your middleware for validating, formatting and converting data to your internal systems and external vendors such as regulatory compliance reporting and accounting systems.
Streaming or Batch Processing
- Batch processing is still being extensively used in the financial industry, but it has reached its end of life and traditional monolithic systems will soon have to give way for more modern streaming / real-time solutions.
- SWIP can take care of your old traditional batch driven data flows handling them like real-time streams allowing you to flip the switch to real-time when your sources are ready.
Reporting & API:s
- Once SWIP is connected your data can be delivered through reports, API:s and User Interfaces in the format of your choice.
- SWIP’s API:s and message streams can be accessible by your developers or customized to deliver customized reports to handle your regulatory compliance reporting or minimize development work when needing data from new sources/vendors.